Friday, November 13

Welcome to Mrs. Merkel-Jacobs!

Dear Kennedy High School parents/guardians and students, 

My name is Sara Merkel-Jacobs and I will be student teaching with Kelly Yackel in room 46 until December 18.  I go to school at Concordia in St. Paul and this is my final requirement in receiving my teacher’s certification.  I also hold a bachelor’s degree in art and a master of fine arts degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison.  I moved here about a year and half ago and at that time decided that I really wanted to teach and share my love of art.  I have been having a great learning experience here during these first few days and am very much looking forward to getting to know the students in ceramics and 3-D this term.  I hope I will have the opportunity to meet some of you in the next several weeks!


Sincerely,

Mrs. Merkel-Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment