Monday, March 22

Welcome to Ms. Haugh "HowK"...


Hello Kennedy Sr. High parents/guardians, students, and staff!

My name is Kari Haugh and I will be student-teaching under the supervision of Kelly Yackel from March 22 until May 7. Currently I’m enrolled in the master’s of education in art and initial licensure program at the University of Minnesota. I studied printmaking, painting, and costume design at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse where I received my BA in 2005.

I’ve always loved art but it wasn’t until a few years ago that I decided I wanted to become a teacher. After an internship with Highpoint Center for Printmaking and a year in Americorps serving as a tutor/mentor I discovered how much I really enjoy working with kids and teaching people how to make and appreciate art.

I’m excited to share my ideas about two- and three-dimensional art over the next six weeks and I’m looking very forward to this learning and teaching experience.

Truly,

Kari Haugh




No comments:

Post a Comment